If you’d like your poem to be one of the IBW’s Poems of the Week, please submit your poem to email@example.com.
Please read the guidelines; they’re there for a reason.
- Send your work as an attachment to me saved as a Microsoft file.
- Have “IBW Poetry Submission” in your subject line so I don’t think you’re spamming me.
- You may send up to 3 poems, but know that only one is going to be published.
- In the email itself, include your name (the one you prefer to be called), the poem title, an image of yourself to publish with your poem, and some brief biographical information.
- Previously published poems are accepted.
- Max line count is about 50. If you would like to argue this or send an excerpt, let me know in your submission email.
- Know that I don’t have any money to pay you with. If your poem is selected, it will be a Poem of the Week, living there and on the list page.
- Also, know that I am only one person, who has a full time job, so it might take me a while to reply.
- If you decide that you want your poem taken down or want something changed, email me. We’ll figure it out together.